BLACK LIVES MATTER


It has been here for years and it still is. It's called RACISM and believe me alot of white people are extremely racist .

For so many years black people have been hunted down like animals and killed for no just reason by white people each and every day just because they feel they own the world and they are superior to everyone .

Do you know that every white person in America and around the world comes from a racist background because either their great great grandfather or grandfather was part of the people that supported and encouraged racism .

These disgusting people have found a new way to fulfill their demonic desires by joining the police force , so that they can torment and punish black people because they hate them .

I remember watching a video of a white police officer telling a black man to bring out his driver's license , as soon as he reach down to get it , the officer suddenly started shouting "gun,gun,gun" and killed the man but he never knew he was being filmed .

The painful part about all this , at the end of the day ,these officers are just fired and that's the end of the matter . The justice system in America is broken and truly a disgrace .

The fact their is something called " WHITE PRIVILEGE" is the most disgusting part about it all , the fact that black people aren't given the same rights and privileges as the white people is absolutely disgusting .

I have one question for all racist people .. what do you gain from being racist and oppressing other people?

If you are racist , your life doesn't matter . You are absolutely disgusting and an abomination to this Earth and humanity .

Comments

  1. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forums about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV).
    I was positive about the deadly virus called HERPES and I lost hope because I was outcast and rejected even by my closet friends.
    I searched on-line to know an enquirer cure for HERPES and i read someone's testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact the same herbalist Called Dr JAMES because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
    i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!
    i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!
    it's really like a dream but I am so happy!
    That's the reason I decided to also add more comments on Him so that more can be saved just like me!He also cures diseases such as Rectum effects, intestine damage, bowel obstruction, Ovarian disease, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Lyme disease,Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus,Nephrology and Hypertension, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health, Oncology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary, ACUTE MYELOFIBROSIS, ALZHEIMER's symptoms, BREAST CANCER, DIABETES, HAIR LOSS AND HAIR TREATMENT, KIDNEY DISEASES, LEUKEMIA, MYELOID LEUKEMIA, STEM CELL TREATMENT
    if you need his help, you can email OR What's App Him
    Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    https//drjamesherbalmix.wordpress.com
    whatsapp +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Good Day Everyone, I'm Charley from US and I'm here to testify the good work of Dr Oseghale,
    He helped me cure my Herpes with his Harbal Medication,I was cured in 2weeks for those of you that need his help on any diseases,HIV/AID ETC Contact via whatsapp +2347062814871

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ilhan Omar and AOC (The manipulative Sisters)

Nancy Pelosi vs Donald Trump

Joe Biden (Sexual Assault)