justin Bieber Engaged ?

 News just broke out that the new love birds have gotten engaged.
  Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin just recently rekindled their love for each other and in less than a year they are already engaged .
   Everyone is having mixed reactions as Selena Gomez fans are going crazy and in rage as they pour curses on Justin for breaking Selena Gomez heart and moving on so fast.

Neither Justin Bieber or Hailey Baldwin have said anything to confirm this news yet but soon we may be hearing church bells and see another royal grand wedding.


   By the way I just want to say sorry guys I haven't been posting so much.  I lost inspiration,i've been battling depression and mental health issues.
  I will gradually come back, just trying to get off everything that's pushing me down and get better.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ilhan Omar and AOC (The manipulative Sisters)

Nancy Pelosi vs Donald Trump

Joe Biden (Sexual Assault)