Michael Jackson

            My drawing of Michael Jackson

Today the world remembers the Late great king of pop Michael Jackson.
 Growing up I didnt really know much about Michael Jackson, I heard his name alot from different people and also I listened to his songs but I never knew him facially until the day of his death when it was all over the news, on every news paper,blog and news channel you can think of.
  Michael Jackson was actually killed by his doctor Who for no just reason killed michael and took away a gift to man.
 Growing up I was told he was demonic, a satanic person and all bad names you can possibly imagine but all that was just a lie.
  Michael was a man that tried his best to change the world, to make a new world through his music, a world of peace ,love and kindness but he was put under so much pressure by the world he tried to change.
 Michael was accused of so many false things he wasn't even aware of and the world believed most of them, he tried so many times to prove he was innocent but no one listened to him, the media just cares about attention and all the money they made selling of false stories about him, not caring for one second how much it affected him and destroyed his image.
  Michael gave his best to his fans, each time he performed he left everything on the stage, he gave his heart out just to put a smile on the faces of the little kids and people around him.
  I've personally watched and studied the life of Michael and it hurt my heart to see how much a good man was painted bad by the media for absolutely no reason.
 Michael best songs to me are Billie Jean, you are not alone, smooth criminal, beat it and many more.  Personally I listen to Billie Jean more than any other cause I just love the story line behind it and how much work put into it.
  Michael Jackson was a hero that was taken to soon.  When he died Google shut down because of so much people asking around the world if he was really dead.  Some fans went as far as taking their own lives.
 
Michael Jackson will never be forgotten . . Rest on king...  It's been so long and we still miss you... I still miss you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ilhan Omar and AOC (The manipulative Sisters)

Nancy Pelosi vs Donald Trump

Joe Biden (Sexual Assault)