Drake's new album "scropion"

 Music star and legend Drake has officially released his new album "Scropion" .
   The album features his song "God's plan", "I'm upset" and alot  more. It is also said that Michael Jackson unrealsed song was also add in the album in honor of the Late Legend but I cannot confirm that because I've not listened to the album yet.
   It is also said that Draka admitted to the alligation by ex friend Pushy T were he said Draka has a son.  Drake admitted to everything he said about the kid because he said "The kid is mine " .
 Drake also featured Jay Z in the album.  Jay Z paid respect to Drake in 2017 in Toronto when he rapped to his song.
   I don't know much about the album because I've not listened to the songs in the album but from reviews it sounds like a hit already

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ilhan Omar and AOC (The manipulative Sisters)

Nancy Pelosi vs Donald Trump

Joe Biden (Sexual Assault)