Apostle Johnson suleman gives shocking revelation about Bayelsa state election


Apostle Johnson suleman just gave a shocking prophecy about the just concluded bayelsa state governorship handing over .

During his preaching ,he said the Lord showed him what was to happen to the newly elected Governor .

"The Lord told me not to talk about politics anymore but for this one he said I should talk " ... He went on to say he saw the newly elected Governor Douye Diri removed within 70 days.

He also went on to say the entire party will be removed and he saw a new party taking over . He said the new Governor should pray hard .

"I saw the newly elected governor removed and power taken from him . God told me not to talk about politics anymore but for this one he said I should talk . The governor should pray hard because I saw this happening within 70 days . I don't know who the governor is but he should pray hard because I saw him being removed ,I saw the entire party being removed and a new party taking over ".

This comes as a major shock because the supreme Court recently sacked the APC governor elect David Lyon and replaced him with PDP governor elect Douye Diri .

95% of all Apostle Johnson suleman's prophecies have all come true .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ilhan Omar and AOC (The manipulative Sisters)

Nancy Pelosi vs Donald Trump

Joe Biden (Sexual Assault)